Monday, February 5, 2018

Already February and Some Quilting


Hello sweet friends!!
February is here and Valentine's Day is right
around the corner.  Do you have your projects
ready for Valentine's Day?


This sweet heart quilt was made by my friend Carla.
Don't you just love the scrappiness of it?  The quilting
pattern I used is called Amethyst.  I love how it came
out.
If you are interested in having me quilt your quilt please
click under my header Long Arm Pricing.


Do you ever just need something simple to
do?  Well, I found these 2 vintage twin sheets
and quilted them.  I love Raggedy Ann and
Andy sew this was fun for me.  My sweet little
great nieces love them to curl under while 
watching tv when they are over.

If you are doing something you love you are
never working.

Hugs
donna

6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna i love Carla's quilt and your quilting is amazing love seeing your work,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Raggedy Ann quilt made me smile, as Nel still has her Raggedy Ann doll to this day. I always love your vintage holiday cards, Donna.

    Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for stopping by today. I'm so excited about the baby.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilting you did on these two quilts - and what a super idea with the lovely Raggedy Ann and Andy bed sheets. Oh, how I wish you lived next door to me, so I could just pop my quilt tops over to be quilted :)! Happy Valentines Day to you dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that heart quilt, so cute, and the vintage sheet quilt? Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla's quilt is awesome. Lov it. Sweet idea for the Raggedy Andy and Ann Sheet. No one will be sorry if they have you quilt for them. I never am. The other friend Carla. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Love Letter Quilt was Darling in last Post and the heart quilt in this post is super! Would like to see it closer so can tell how the block is made.

    ReplyDelete